Heron Gate Report Released

Heron Gate Report Released

.On Monday evening, Planning staff released their report on the Official Plan Amendment (OPA) application for Heron Gate. You can find it here. The Heron Gate file is one of Ottawa’s largest planning applications with far-reaching consequences for future planning...
Hydro One – Public Meeting Oct. 19 2020

Hydro One – Public Meeting Oct. 19 2020

Dear Alta Vista Neighbours, I am writing to you with respect to the virtual meeting hosted by Hydro One on Thursday October 15, 2020 to share my personal observations and the actions I will be taking. Hydro One’s responses to the concerns of neighbours...
Order of Ottawa and the Brian Kilrea Award

Order of Ottawa and the Brian Kilrea Award

The City is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Order of Ottawa and the Brian Kilrea Award for Excellence in Coaching. You can complete nominations for both awards either online or by downloading a nomination form from the Order of Ottawa award webpage. The...
Stay Busy with OPL!

Stay Busy with OPL!

Visit the Ottawa Public Library online for countless ideas and activities to help you and your family stay busy, entertained, and connected during this time of physical distancing. OPL has excellent content online for FREE: eBooks, eAudiobooks, arts &...
Safety in outdoor spaces

Safety in outdoor spaces

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all city park facilities and park equipment are now closed until further notice. Only walkthroughs are permitted – while respecting physical (social) distancing. Amenities such as skateboard parks and basketball courts that...